Jaipur,Kalakand is an Indian sweet created out of coagulated, sweetened milk and paneer. The dish originated in Alwar,Rajasthan, India.
Kalakand is made within the Indian landmass throughout festivals and celebrations, such as Holi,Diwali Navratri and Eid. A large pan is unbroken over a flame and an oversized quantity of milk is cooked and endlessly stirred whereas being thickened with sugar and dry fruits.
- 1 tsp-Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 2 concentrated tbsp-Dairy bleach
- 500 gm-Paneer
- 1 tin (400 gm)-NESTLÉ fieldhand sweet Condensed Milk
- Mash paneer coarsely and mix within the dairy farm bleach and NESTLÉ fieldhand sweet milk.
- Heat the mixture in a thick bottom pan. Cook on medium heat with constant stirring till the mixture becomes thick and starts exploit the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the fireplace and unfold onto a lubricated plate. Sprinkle elaichi powder. Cool and cut into squares.