Jaipur,When we have a tendency to hear name Kheer it’s like mouth watering component.Lots of dryfruit clarified butter milk and a scrumptious style.Kheer is a rice pudding from the cuisine of the Indian landmass, made by boiling rice, broken wheat, tapioca, or vermicelli with milk and sugar; it is tasteful with cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashews, pistachios or almonds. It is typically served throughout a meal or as a afters.Kheer is prepared in festivals, temples, and all special occasions.
The dish is also consumed throughout Ramadan and ready for the feasts of Muslim weddings and festivals, such as Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. A similar dessert, known as firni, is eaten among the Muslim communities of Republic of India,Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Afghanistan nowadays, restaurants offer firni in a big selection of flavours, similar to kheer.
Phirni kheer,Sevai kheer,Rice kheer.
- 1) 5 cups full cream milk
- 2) 1/4 cup rice – washed
- 3) 1/2 cup sugar
- 4) 10-12 raisins
- 5) 4 inexperienced cardamoms
- 6) 10-12 almonds – blanched, shredded
- Boil the rice and milk in a deep pan.
- Simmer over low flame, stirring occasionally until the rice is deep-fried and the milk becomes thick.
- When done add sugar, raisins and cardamoms.
- Stir till sugar gets dissolved properly.
- Transfer into a serving dish and garnish with almonds.
- Serve hot or chilled.
India,Pakistan,Indonesia,Sri-Lanka,Bangladesh and Asian nation.